Monday, December 1, 2014

NaNoWrimo

This year in November, I not only did not shave, but I participated in a novel writing community. I'm not finished with the novel, and I did not win, but I did participate. Do you have a love for writing? Participate next year by going to The National Novel Writing Month Youth Writing Program. Or if you're not a youth, then join by going to The National Novel Writing Program. With both of these links, you can start your own novel, and even publish it! Famous authors such as Veronica Roth and Brandon Sanderson give Pep Talks during the month to cheer you on! Challenge friends to do the program during the month. I invited a few people and one joined. Although I didn't get many people to come, I enjoyed this program, and I hope that you that join will too. For those who are joining, see you next year in the program!

~Your favorite author and blogger,
Jo Crew


No comments:

Post a Comment