Monday, November 3, 2014

Ewmew Fudd (Elmer Fudd)

Elmer Fudd is the offspring of... well we don't really know. What we do know, is that he's known for loving Wabbit season. He has a disorder that makes his R's sound like W's. Other than that, there's really not much known about him....

Powers and Abilities

  • Kill The Wabbit!: As stated above, Ewmew Fudd... or I mean Elmer Fudd is widely known for his ability to kill the Wabbit... I mean rabbit.
  • Hunter stealth: Ewmew... I mean Elmer Fudd is also known for his inhuman stealth. As he always says: "Sshh! Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting Wabbits...." I mean: "Sshh. Be very quiet. I'm hunting rabbits."


Equipment

  • Extremely large Hunting Rifle: As far as I'm concerned, no one knows how he got the thing. He just uses it to kill Wabbits... I mean Rabbits.


Weaknesses

  • As far as I'm concerned, he's a toon. You can't kill him. 



(P.S. This post is a joke. Do not take it seriously.... I'm serious. Don't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment