Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Dark Avengers pt 2 The Beginning of a New Generation

Chapter 1
20 years ago

Keifer Antonio sat on the curb, thinking about the bullies who had bullied him in this new school. Their names were Lance Brock, Eddie Brock, and Nero Antonio. His own brother and two buddies were beating him up at school that day. Keifer blew his hair out of his face. He was eight, yet he had grown his hair very long to hide from the bullies. Nero always recognized him, though, and directed the rest of the bullies toward him. Keifer had told his parents about Nero, and Nero gave him a severe beating in return. His parents, Fulvus and Mary Antonio, considered sending Nero to a Foster Home. Eventually they had, but not before he gave Keifer one last beating. Keifer had remembered it as the worst beating of his life. The other two bullies, particularly Eddie, were angry at Keifer, and had given him yet another beating that day. It wasn't quite as bad as the one that Nero had given him before he left. Keifer pulled those thoughts out of his head, and sat there. He then drifted off to sleep.


Chapter 2
13 years ago
Keifer watched as Richard Parker slowly poured the liquid into the spider's mouth. Once it drank it, it ran off. 
"Catch that bug!" Richard screamed
Keifer scrambled to catch it. He dove under a table, and followed it around the room. Finally he caught it, and grabbed it. It tried to escape again, and crawled up his arm. After it crawled up there, it bit him. 
"Ah!" Keifer exclaimed
Richard came in the room, and cradled the spider in his hands.
"Did it bite you?" he asked
Keifer nodded.
"Well, let's hope you don't die," he said flatly
Keifer sat there in pain. He had never experienced such a painful spider bite. He watched as Richard put it back in the glass container. 
"Come with me," Richard said, still looking at the spider
"Where are we going?"
"To my house, so I can see what that spider did to you."
Keifer followed him outside into an expensive looking car. When they made it to Richard's house, he hurriedly walked into a lab.
"Wait there!" he said
Keifer obeyed, and a little boy peeked into the room. Keifer looked at him and waved slightly. The boy came out from behind the wall, and smiled.
"Hi!" he said cheerfully
"Uh, hi," Keifer replied, "What's your name?"
"I'm Peter. Peter Parker. But you can call me Peter."
Keifer shuffled uncomfortably.
"Um, hi... Peter."
Peter giggled and ran out of the room. Keifer chuckled as he went to his mother screaming:
"MOM MOM! A NEW PERSON'S HERE!"
"Did your father bring him?" a female voice asked
"I think he did, mom, but I haven't seen daddy yet."
"Did you check his lab?"
"Oh! No!" 
Peter giggled again, and ran back in the room. Followed by a woman who was apparently his mother.
"Hello," Peter's mother said, smiling warmly
"Hello. I'm Keifer. I was introduced to your son, Peter. I work for your husband."
"Oh! Good for you! Keifer. My husband has told me about you. How are you doing?"
"Uh I'm fine, actually. I didn't get a severe beating."
"Excuse me?"
"I didn't get that bad of a beating today."
"A beating? Are your parents abusing you?"
"What? Oh no. I get bullied at school. That's why I work for your husband. The Brocks won't go anywhere near OsCorp."
"Have your parents told anyone about this?"
"No. Not that I know of. They sort of keep it a secret."
"I think I should tell the cops about this."
"No. Please don't. Cause' then they'll bully me even more severely in the future. Calling the cops won't help. Trust me."
"HONEY!" Richard's voice called
"Yes dear?"
"Where's my blood tester?"
"I think it's in our room."
Richard stomped out of the lab grumbling. Peter watched him go past then looked up at his mom.
"Gee. Dad's not very happy. Is he?"
"No he's not," she said, turning to Keifer, "Why does he want to test your blood?"
"I got bit by one of the spiders there. Apparently they are dangerous."
Mrs. Parker looked grave.
"They are. They have killed many people in the past. Let's hope they don't kill you."

Keifer shuddered. He felt the urge to leave. He listened.

Chapter 3
Present Time
Keifer walked to the edge of the building. He remembered the time Spiderman saved him from his last suicide attempt. Spiderman had quit saving people for the while. He remembered his parents. He remembered Eddie Brock. He remembered Peter Parker and Richard Parker and his wife. He remembered graduating from College. He jumped off the building. He put his hand in the air to feel the sweet air before he died...

And slung a web.

He never thought he could do it. He never thought he even had the ability to sling a web. He swung and almost ran into the building in front of him. He put his other hand in front of him, and aimed it at the building beside it. He swung through the city. No one saw him... except for the S.H.I.E.L.D Agency. All of a sudden, a giant heli-carrier swooshed down. A long rope ladder came out of it, and Keifer snorted. He slung a web, and carried himself upward into the heli-carrier. A tall man with an eye-patch walked toward him and held his hand out. Keifer smiled and took it.

"I'm Nick Fury," he said
Keifer took it.
"I'm Keifer Antonio."
"Can we kindly make you a custom suit?"
"Yeah. Can I have it look like Spiderman's but silver?"
"We can work that out. Coulson!"
"Yes, Fury," said a light brown haired man that was standing right next to Fury.
"You heard what he said, right?"
"Right, sir."
"Go do it."
"Yes sir."
Coulson hurried off to follow orders. He soon came back with a silver suit looking almost exactly like Spiderman's. 
"Sweet!" he exclaimed, "Do you guys have a changing room?"
Coulson pointed to the left at an outhouse inside. Keifer gave them a confused look, but went in anyways. He quickly put the suit on, and went back outside.
"How do I look?" he asked
"Whoa," Coulson said, "That turned out better than I thought."
"What do you want to be called?" Fury asked
Keifer couldn't think of much at that moment, so he came up with something kind of stupid.
"I'll be Silver Spiderman."
"Are you sure? After you make it official, you won't be able to change it."
"Yeah. I'm sure."
Again a stupid comment. Fury shrugged and turned toward the working agents.
"Agents! This is Silver Spiderman. Alright?"
The Agents stopped working and all said yes at the same time. Silver Spiderman was excited to meet the rest of the Avengers.

***
Draco watched the new super walk toward the lunch room. It was dark in there, so the rest of the Avengers weren't watching. Bucky stood behind him, waiting for the signal. The new super reached out to open the door. Draco gave the signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment